Why Choose Us?
Our law firm offers a unique combination of qualifications and services to provide a complete migration service. You cannot find this combination anywhere else.
1. We are a law firm, not an immigration consultancy.
Lawyers are much more thoroughly trained than consultants. Moreover, lawyers are able to challenge the immigration authorities in the Canadian courts. So when you hire a lawyer to represent you, you are sending a message to the immigration authorities that you are very serious about your application and you may challenge any decisions that go against your interests. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information on the difference between lawyers and consultants.
2. We have an enormous amount (18 years) of experience helping people to migrate.
Mr. Goldman personally serves each of our clients and oversees all of the activities of the law firm. He has been helping people to migrate since he became a lawyer in 1993.
3. We usually offer a 75% refund of our fees if you do not get your visa.
We do this to show you that we are not keeping our fees if we do not deliver the results that you are expecting. We have been in business for too long to take normal fees and then to fail our clients. We fight aggressively for our clients if necessary but our main approach is to avoid problems by actively presenting our clients cases in the most favourable way possible at the beginning.
4. We provide personalized services.
Any client that wants to speak personally with Mr. Goldman gets him on the phone or meets with him personally. You are not a “file” to us but a real person with unique needs.
5. We do NOT do “online assessments” because they do not adequately personalize legal advice to the unique situation of each person/family.
Our consultations require you to talk with a live human being so that we can hear about what your unique situation is and what is important to you. Based on this information we tailor a specific immigration and employment plan to meet your needs.
6. We have in-house recruiters who help people to get jobs in Canada.
Usually, getting a visa is not useful if you do not get a job in Canada. Our in-house recruiters arrange interviews and help with getting qualifications and trade and professional licences so that you can work in Canada quickly after arrival.
7. We provide complete settlement services,
…often years after you have migrated. We do NOT merely get you a visa and say, “Have a good life in Canada!” Rather, we keep in touch with you and help you with:
- buying or renting property,
- getting a mortgage, credit cards and other credit,
- setting up banking accounts,
- buying or renting property
- tax and other financial advice,
- help setting up a business
- getting kids in schools
- career guidance with our own in-house career counsellor
- getting social insurance numbers
- getting health insurance
- car insurance
- home insurance
- business insurance
- life insurance
- disability insurance and other kinds of insurance
- any other unusual issue that arises
Whether you are interested in working in Canada, studying in Canada, investing in Canada or would just like a general idea on how to move to Canada feel free to contact us.
Download PDF format by clicking the PDF icon above.