Study Permit

In order to get a study permit, you need to be accepted into a program of study. We can help select eligible programs of study and to help you and your spouse/partner a work permit. We can also help you to stay in Canada after you finish your program of study by applying for a work permit or for permanent residence as there are many provincial and federal visas that will allow you to do this.

Please contact us for more information or complete the form in the upper right side of the page to contact our legal team if you would like to know more.

Please attach any documents that would be helpful for us to have, such as your Resume or CV