Are you wondering how to qualify and apply for a student visa in Canada?
Qualifying for a Canadian student visa can be time-consuming and frustrating if you are unfamiliar with the process or if English is your second language. A Canadian education can be offered to you in both English or French and Canadian educational programs are competitive with the top educational systems in the world. With a Canadian based education, you can travel the world or return to your home country holding a reputable and globally acknowledged education.
Common questions on how to apply student visa in Canada include:
- What university, college or educational programs are you NOT allowed to study to be eligible for a Canada student visa?
- How much will it cost to study and for living expenses while you are studying in Canada?
- Are you able to work while you are studying?
- Can your spouse and children come with you to Canada when you are studying on your Canada student visa?
We provide foreign student visa services to help you make the best choices
- We can help you to select an educational program that will allow you to apply for a work permit or Canadian permanent residence once you have graduated.
- Expert advice regarding the types of work a foreign student visa can work while you are studying in Canada.
- We help you prepare the Canadian official applications for admission to the educational and training programs that meet your career and immigration requirements. This includes co-op programs where training is included with a Canadian employer as part of your studies and training. This is especially helpful for getting known to a Canadian employer who can later hire you full-time and permanently.
- We can help you prepare applications for student work permits or another Canadian immigration visa for you or your family members.
- We will represent you for your legal immigration matters as your lawyer throughout the immigration process.
Learn more about our services for Canadian immigration.