Job Registration Services for Foreign Workers
Many jobs require you to be registered in order to work in Canada. Please click ‘Regulated Jobs in Canada’ for a list of the most common jobs that require registration. In Canada, there is a complicated set of rules that affect registration because registration is done at the provincial level, not the national level. This means that there are a variety of rules, processes and documentation required to become registered depending on what province you register in. Here are some examples of the complication that this creates:
- Some provinces don’t require any qualification at all for certain jobs while others do.
- It is usually pointless to become qualified in a province where there is no work available.
- It is easier to get registered in some occupations in some provinces rather than other provinces. For example, some provinces require less experience or less education while other provinces may not require you to do an exam or a language test.
- Some provinces require you to have a work permit before you can become registered and other(s) do not.
- Some employers may allow you to work in Canada under supervision while you are preparing for your exam while others do not allow this.
- You may be allowed to get registered in one province and then to work in another.
- For trades, the Red Seal is recognized across Canada so once the exam is passed you can work in any province.
- The national nursing exam is recognized across Canada. However, each province still requires registration.
These rules are constantly changing. Therefore, in order to become qualified, it is important to understand all of the rules that apply to you.
Our 2 Levels of Service
We offer two levels of service to help you to get Canadian registration so that you may work in your intended occupation when you get to Canada.
Level 1 service ($1300) involves us giving you basic information so that you can apply for a qualification on your own. Basic information includes the most common requirements to become qualified for your occupation in most provinces and the contact information for the provincial regulator in the provinces where you want to work.
Level 2 service ($3000) is our full service. It includes all of the level 1 service and adds the following services: consulting with you to find the best province for you to become qualified in by looking at where the demand is in Canada for your skills and where it is easiest for you to become registered; advising you about preparation courses and study materials for exams; and advising you about how to complete and submit the package. If you try the level 1 service but then want to get further help and proceed to the level 2 service, all of the fees from the level 1 service are credited towards the level 2 service.
Contact Us for More Information
If you are interested to avail or know more about this service, please contact us or complete the form in the upper right side of the page.
- Regulated Jobs in Canada
- High Demand Jobs in Canada
- Immediate Job Opportunities
- Foreign Worker Employment Services
Download PDF format by clicking the PDF icon above.